2.11.2012

Project: Maple Mustard Glazed Chicken

I've been in a health kick lately, but I really haven't been successful. LOL. Looking at various recipes that feature low calories but tons of flavor, I was given the option to slave over the stove, or eat out. Basically, I didn't find my options that attractive, until I found this recipe. This recipe brags 200 calories each serving, plus it packs a lot of flavor.. I mean, what can go wrong with Maple and Mustard flavors??                                                              So, off I went to grab the ingredients. It wasn't hard, the ingredients can easily be found in your local grocery if not in your pantry. The procedure was easy enough, brown chicken, put other ingredients together, bake. Easy, right?           
I substituted the maple syrup with Amber Agave, cutting the measurement in half. But other than that, I followed the recipe.

The Verdict:
It was really good. Plus, the flavors complimented each other. I put it over my salad and it was really moist, and had tons of flavor. The chicken can be served over rice too. Another recipe to put in my favorite list!

No comments:

Post a Comment